Saturday, May 12, 2012

So much going on..

I've neglected my drawing challenge for a few days...I know I know..fail on my part lol. I have a good excuse, I'm busy making art! I wanted to finish a few canvases I had sitting in my "I'm frustrated with you" pile, you know..that point in a painting where you feel like your making it worse. ugh..I have a nice stack of those. Well, I finished a few that I'm super happy with and I wanted to share one with you.
This was done on a stretched canvas with acrylic paint, a piece of napkin, and a flower cutout. I'm glad I was able to finally finish this face. 
I've also been busy planning a set that I can't wait to share with you all. Oh and I finally got a Fine Arts America account yay!! Check it out. (the little linky is to the right ;)
Well I hope you are all having a super productive weekend, stay posted for my faces coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment