Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gifted Art, Gifted Soul?

  • Does it feel good to give someone a piece of your art and soul? 
  • Will this person remember you for the rest of their lives? 
  • Did your art make an impact in their current lives? 

I had all these questions in my head tonight when I thought about a painting I did and gave away recently. I will create another similar to it and I'm happy I took pictures of the piece a day before, like I knew I would never see it again....
I feel like I create art because it feels wrong not to. I feel like my day isn't complete until I spread some paint and love somewhere in my art room. It's become apart of me and my daily routine and when I think back to working a 9-5 job that I loathed, I don't see how I was able to breathe. Art is my life, my breath, my tears, my pain, my love...all wrapped up into one. I want to spread my art to you all...



No comments:

Post a Comment